INFORMATION TEXT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
a. Identity of the data controller and its representative, if any;
This information is provided to the business partners, shareholders, customers, real or legal persons with whom "OSCAR TURİZM İNŞAAT İTHALAT İHRACAT NAKLİYE SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, in the capacity of Data Controller, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK"). carried out to fulfill its obligations.
b. For what purpose the personal data will be processed;
Your personal data may vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by our Company; automatically or non-automatically, offices, branches, dealers, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically. As long as you benefit from our company's products and services, your personal data can be processed by creating and updating.
In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call center or website with the intention of using Company services, when you visit our Company or our website, and when you attend trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Company.
Your personal data collected, Our business units carry out the necessary work to make you benefit from the products and services offered by our Company, The products and services offered by our Company are customized according to your liking, usage habits and needs and recommended to you, (Administrative operations for communication carried out by our company, ensuring the physical security and control of the company's locations, evaluation processes of business partners / customers / suppliers (authorized or employees), legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.), determination and implementation of our company's commercial and business strategies and for the purposes of ensuring the execution of our Company's human resources policies, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
Your location data will be processed with your explicit consent for the execution of our related service.
Your personal data will be processed with your explicit consent regarding our "Commercial Electronic Message" sending activity in order to carry out activities for customer satisfaction, to carry out advertising / campaign / promotion processes, to carry out marketing processes of products / services.
c. To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
Your personal data will be transferred without your explicit consent in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the following purposes:
• In order to fulfill the legal obligations pursuant to the relevant legislation, it can be transferred to the relevant public institutions, organizations, private law legal entities, insurance companies, if required or requested.
• In order to follow the legal processes, it can be transferred to our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
• It can be transferred to our business partners, suppliers and group companies, on a limited basis, for the purpose of making the necessary work by our business units and executing the relevant business processes in order to make you benefit from the products and services offered and to increase our service quality.
• In accordance with the relevant legislation, it can be transferred to the General Directorate of Security via the Rental Vehicle Notification System (KABİS) in order to fulfill its legal obligations.
• It can be transferred to experts and authorized service companies in damage processes.
• It will be possible to transfer to technology service providers providing infrastructure services, to the company working together in call center, process support and related operational services.
Your private health data will be shared with relevant public institutions, private law legal entities, business partners and insurance companies, with your explicit consent, in accordance with Article 8 (1) of the KVKK.
Again, your personal data; If you have your explicit consent or if one of the conditions specified in the second paragraph of Article 5 and the third paragraph of Article 6 of the KVKK is present, the foreign countries declared to have sufficient protection within the above-mentioned purposes, or in the absence of sufficient protection, It is/can be transferred to foreign countries where data controllers in the country undertake an adequate protection in writing and where the permission of the KVK Board is available. Accordingly, our company is/will act in accordance with the regulations stipulated in Article 9 of the KVK Law and other legal regulations.
ç. Method and legal reason for collecting personal data,
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media in order to provide the products and services we offer by the Company within the determined legal framework in line with the above-mentioned purposes, and in this context, to fulfill the contractual and legal responsibilities of our Company completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
d. Rights of Data Owner,
Within the scope of KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear,
- Requesting that your corrected or deleted information, if transferred, be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must send your written request to "Tuzla district. Mustafa Kemal (TZL) Bulvarı. No.13A/A Fethiye - MUĞLA / TURKEY" with a wet signature or [email protected] , together with the necessary information identifying your identity and the explanations regarding the right you wish to exercise. com registered e-mail address signed with a secure electronic signature.
In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as the personal data owner and you will make and request to use the above-mentioned rights; The matter you request must be clear and understandable, the subject you request is related to yourself or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and document your authority, the application must contain your identity and address information, and the documents proving your skim must be attached to the application.
In this context, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the most. These applications are currently free of charge. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.